Internal audit organization and operation
Internal audit organization
The Audit Department of the company is directly under the board of directors
- One auditor in charge shall be appointed and removed with the approval of the audit committee and resolution of the board of directors.
- According to the company's size, business situation, management needs and other relevant laws and regulations, the Department personnel shall allocate competent and appropriate number of full-time internal auditors.
Internal audit operation
- To assist the board of directors and managers in examining and reviewing the deficiencies of the internal control system, measuring the effectiveness and efficiency of operation, and providing timely suggestions for improvement, so as to ensure the continuous and effective implementation of the internal control system and serve as the basis for reviewing and revising the internal control system.
- According to the results of the risk assessment and the matters prescribed by the competent authority, the annual audit plan shall be formulated and submitted to the board of directors for approval, and the same shall be true for amendments.
The temporary audit shall be conducted in accordance with the instructions of the company's top executive or its authorized person.
- The audit report and follow-up report shall be submitted to each independent director for reference.
- In addition to attending the board of directors to report on the implementation of internal audit, the auditor in charge shall report to the audit committee quarterly or when necessary.